STARSPACE Executive Office Chair BTX-2181
- Regular price
- $249.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $249.99 USD
- Unit price
STARSPACE executive office chair combines comfort with fine style due to the top-notch materials used for its design. Bonded, soft-to-the-touch leather is used for the cushions that will let your skin breathe at all times. Its stable and sturdy structure will ensure an effortless working experience. Support up to 400 lbs.
Faux leather, High-density foam, Metal Base
28.3"W x 30.3"D x 47.0"-50.8"H
≤ 400 lbs
Shipping & Returns
- Orders will ship out within 2 to 3 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
- Customers will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 9:00AM EST will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Free domestic ground shipping for large packages is offered for destinations within the contiguous United States (48 States), Canada, France, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Germany. Normal shipping time: 3-7 working days by FedEx, UPS, DHL or GLS. It is not available for addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Custom delivery requests including scheduled delivery dates, specific location delivery and calling in advance is currently not available through STARSPACE. Any custom requests will have to be communicated with the shipping provider directly.
- We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as "delivered".
- Multiple items orders: “in-stock” products will ship immediately, while “out of stock/pre-order” items will ship once they are back in stock.
- Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
- All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if information is found to be fraudulent.
- In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Service Representative has contacted you for further instructions
***DO NOT SHIP YOUR PRODUCT BACK TO US WITHOUT RECEIVING A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER***
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. All returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer and be made within 30 days of purchase, collect shipments will be refused and returned.
We do not offer exchanges for other items of different variations of the same item. However, if you opt to replace the item(s), we will replace the item(s) per available stock upon receipt of your return. If you’d rather a full refund, we will issue the full refund within 30 days upon receipt and verification of your return.
STARSPACE reserves the right to inspect all returns and determine applicable restocking and/or re-boxing fees. A 15% restocking fee will apply to returned items. Refused shipments will also be charged a 15% restocking fee. Please pack your return carefully so it will not be damaged in shipment. Prices are subject to change at any time. STARSPACE is not responsible for typographical error. To start a return request, please Contact Us within 30 days of purchase to start your return request.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 30 days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
STARSPACE hereby warrants that the products distributed by it shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product provided the product has only been used under Normal Commercial Use. STARSPACE will repair or replace, at our option any product or component that is defective in material or workmanship. This warranty only applies to products purchased directly from an authorized STARSPACE reseller and is valid for the original purchaser only. If your product is no longer in stock or discontinued, your product may be replaced with a comparable or improved model. All STARSPACE warranty replacements and repairs will be done at our sole discretion. Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claims requiring replacements.
STARSPACE promises to repair or replace any STARSPACE chair that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within 1 Year from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
Exclusions to the Warranty are as follows:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms.
- Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capabilities.
- One-year warranty limit on fabric and materials, moving parts including but not limited to chair mechanisms, castors, and gas lifts.
- Normal use is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity of 250 lb.
TO RECEIVE WARRANTY SERVICE, PLEASE:
Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise them of the nature of the issue. Customer Service will provide you with information as to how to proceed.
Please remember, the product returned for warranty claims must be accompanied by the original order number as well as written details regarding the nature of the problem, the location of the product, etc.
If your product is returned, please retain a copy of the shipping information for your records.
- email@example.com (for Official Site Order)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for Amazon Order)
- email@example.com (marketing)
- P: (628)-222-2513
Take The Fuss Out of Working
Rocking Back & Relax
BIFMA Certified Furniture
Standards within the office furniture industry are managed by the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA). Their job is to ensure office furniture is commercial grade and can stand 8+ hours of use per day. BIFMA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Every STARSPACE chair meets Comfort, Safety, Sustainability, and Durability Standards.
Big and tall perfection
Straight up amazing